We design, fabricate and install lattice towers across the UK for some of the biggest names the meteorological, telecommunications, utilities, military and aviation sectors.
From initial conception through to final installation and rigging, as well as ongoing maintenance, we provide a full turnkey service. What’s more, we don’t rely on ‘off the shelf’ solutions. We work closely with our customers to understand what they need, ensuring that our lattice towers are designed and manufactured to their precise requirements.
We have fabricated, installed, maintained and upgraded a number of lattice towers across the UK, including guyed masts, rooftop towers, transmission towers, radar towers and free-standing steel towers.
We have experienced teams of designers, project managers, steel fabricators, civils and installation teams who will look after every aspect of the project from start to finish, meaning you have greater control from the very start of any project knowing that you will be working with one supplier for that turnkey solution.
Benefits of Lattice Towers
Lattice towers are generally considered one of the most flexible options when it comes to tower supply, allowing for additional antennae and feeder management solutions as required. LARS structures also offer excellent stability, wind resistance and ease of access for maintenance, servicing and structural upgrades with, as always, safety of paramount importance when considering the final design.
- Flexibility in terms of upgrades
- Excellent stability
- Wind resistance
- Ease of access
- Meeting all safety requirements
Why LARS Communications?
- Initial planning, including site acquisition and planning permission.
- Using the latest CAD software, we design bespoke towers to our customers’ exact requirements.
- Our fully equipped, in-house fabrication workshop has the capability to fabricate a range of masts and towers as well as an array of ancillary steelwork.
- We are certified under the CE marking scheme, Execution Class 2.
- Experienced teams of civils and groundworkers for tower and cabin foundation works; ducting, trenching and chambers; compound fencing and finishing works; earthing and lightning protection.
- We are certified with the FCS1331 Site Engineering Accredited Scheme.
- Our rigging teams are highly trained and qualified and are approved by all major site providers in the UK.
- We undertake tower and site inspections, undertaking annual Safe to Climb inspections and Certification on towers and structures.
- We undertake structural analysis and general design checks on masts and towers, providing detailed inspection and design reports to suit.
- We provide a comprehensive range of structural upgrades from tower strengthening and remedial works, to ladder, staircase and platform installations.